Highlighted

PDF portfolio blank in iPad Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is my PDF portfolio opening as a blank page in Acrobat Reader on iPad?

This portfolio opened just fine a couple of weeks ago.  What changed?  How can I fix this?  We have to use a portfolio to preserve digital signatures. I need to get a fix for this ASAP. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PDF portfolio blank in iPad Acrobat Reader

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is my PDF portfolio opening as a blank page in Acrobat Reader on iPad?

This portfolio opened just fine a couple of weeks ago.  What changed?  How can I fix this?  We have to use a portfolio to preserve digital signatures. I need to get a fix for this ASAP. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 08, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  I have verified this on two 2 x iPads running the latest iOS.  One is an iPad air, and one is a first gen iPad Pro.  Both were working, but (it would seem) that with the latest update to Adobe Acrobat Reader on the iPad, that this is causing black screen (you can try and scroll the page up and down to no avail; you can try and click on the screen; or click and hold thinking maybe something will pop up?  Nothing works.  you have to click "done" and go back.  Reopening the PDF does not work.  Compressing it and reopening does not work.  Other PDF's work but not portfolio PDF's.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I too am having this problem. Please provide an answer someone. It's very frustrating.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same problem.  It worked fine a couple of weeks ago and now the screen is a white blank with only the file name at the top.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 02, 2020 0