Highlighted

Pdf read from Google Drive gets corrupted

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! 

I have had this problem for a long time. We buy lot of digital books and store them to Google Drive from where I then access them with Adobe Reader with my tablet. Sometimes files get corrupted, they may be readable for days and then stop working. The file cannot be opened it is damaged or corrupted. The version in the Google Drive is also corrupted and has to be replaced. The corrupted version varies videly with the file size compared to the original, sometimes it is even only half the size.

I must add that the file is not touched by anyone or thing else than me with my tablet, and this has not happened with any other usage of those books. 

Any help would be appreciated. I run the newest application version. 

TOPICS
Android, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pdf read from Google Drive gets corrupted

New Here ,
Aug 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey! 

I have had this problem for a long time. We buy lot of digital books and store them to Google Drive from where I then access them with Adobe Reader with my tablet. Sometimes files get corrupted, they may be readable for days and then stop working. The file cannot be opened it is damaged or corrupted. The version in the Google Drive is also corrupted and has to be replaced. The corrupted version varies videly with the file size compared to the original, sometimes it is even only half the size.

I must add that the file is not touched by anyone or thing else than me with my tablet, and this has not happened with any other usage of those books. 

Any help would be appreciated. I run the newest application version. 

TOPICS
Android, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?