Copied

How can we convert PDF to JPG on iOS?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You need to have the paid version of Acrobat to save your PDF as a JPEG. The free Reader can’t do that.

~ Jane

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You need to have the paid version of Acrobat to save your PDF as a JPEG. The free Reader can’t do that.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Acrobat doesn't exist for iOS.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same question.  I have dual pack of Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF Maker and Adobe Scan for iPad, and I have a paid subscription.

Is there a way to convert PDFs to JPEGS, preferably in fill resolution?

I'm scanning a bunch of old film pictures, of various sizes.  My scanner in the office is very very high end and does a great job of scanning, but it sends everything as a PDF (since that's what most people in the office need).  I've scanned most of them at 300dpi, but some of the smaller ones (1 inch square), I've done at 600dpi.  I need to convert these to JPGs so I can edit them with Photoshop (also a paid subscription).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 08, 2019 Aug 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harrisonm,

Sorry for the delay in response.

In the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application, you can only convert PDF to Word, Excel, PowerPoint or RTF files if you have the subscription.

To convert PDF to JPG on iOS device, you can do it online here Adobe Document Cloud on your mobile device.

Open the link and sign in with your Adobe ID and password.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Nov 17, 2019 Nov 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've opened the supplied link and logged n, but can't seem to find the file I want to convert (which is downloaded in safari so exist on the iPhone downloaded docs list, also opened in the iOS acrobat app, but still doesn't show up on the recently opened files list).  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines