• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pdf Viewer

New Here ,
Feb 01, 2021 Feb 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I want to open a document my phone asks me which program I want to open the file with and I use to have Adobe viewer.

Since I updated my Samsung galaxy note 10, it only give option for Adobe Acrobat which saves to memory which  I don't want I just want to view some files 

• I uninstalled Adobe and re installed it again but still no joy
TOPICS
Android , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 17, 2021 Feb 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi suleman5EEA,

Please check if the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application is installed on your device. To download the latest version of the app, visit the Google Play Store or the iTunes App Store. You need to open your file with the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application. The free Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app makes it easy to view and interact with PDF files from anywhere on your Android, iOS, or Windows devices. 

For knowing more about the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application, refer to : FAQ | Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app

Thanks

Ria

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines