• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PDFs never load from Document Cloud

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2019 Dec 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not been able to load any of my PDFs. It says "opening file from document cloud" but never seems to open. When I originally used this app, my files were able to open pretty fast. I have re-downloaded the app, it still struggles with opening these documents. I have no idea if maybe I am just somehow doing something wrong? or what. It just takes so long to the point my phone screen goes to sleep, or I don't have time to wait anymore for it to open and have to close out. 

[Title renamed by the moderator]

TOPICS
iOS , View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 17, 2019 Dec 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

what mobile device are you using, Android mobile device? iPad? iPhone?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use an iPhone. I also noticed that this primarily happens to the documents that I have listed as "shared". Not sure if that makes a difference.  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You mentioned when you originally used this app. 

Were you able to use it in your iPhone before with no problem or were you able to accomplish it in an iPad instead of the current iPhone device?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2020 Jan 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Kimmbsmuse,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, the files take time to open from the Document Cloud?

Are you still experiencing the issue? If yes, let us know if that issue occurs only with the shared document?

Did you try once to open those file directly from the Document Cloud account online? 

Share the application and OS version on the device.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines