Highlighted

Pending fulfilment

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the premium acrobat reader plan and it's still "pending fulfilment" despite being charged for the subscription. This is really frustrating. I've tried restoring the purchase but it just keeps rolling. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Pending fulfilment

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the premium acrobat reader plan and it's still "pending fulfilment" despite being charged for the subscription. This is really frustrating. I've tried restoring the purchase but it just keeps rolling. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 17, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Can you please follow the following steps to get this issue resolved :

Launch Acrobat Reader app -> Click on Settings (human like icon on the top right of Home page) -> Subscriptions (OR Plans & Products in older version)-> Restore purchases

Once you get a dialogue stating that your pack has been restored, relaunch the app and try using the services you paid for.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 17, 2020 0