• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pending fulfilment

New Here ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the premium acrobat reader plan and it's still "pending fulfilment" despite being charged for the subscription. This is really frustrating. I've tried restoring the purchase but it just keeps rolling. 

TOPICS
Cancel subscription , Install update and subscribe , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 17, 2020 Nov 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.

Can you please follow the following steps to get this issue resolved :

Launch Acrobat Reader app -> Click on Settings (human like icon on the top right of Home page) -> Subscriptions (OR Plans & Products in older version)-> Restore purchases

Once you get a dialogue stating that your pack has been restored, relaunch the app and try using the services you paid for.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 03, 2022 Sep 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same problem with me .. pending fullfiment and when clicked in restore purchases and it is showing " no purchases restored" . Kindly help me i have some urgent work to do 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 05, 2022 Sep 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @prateek2594732869o4,

Sorry for the trouble with the subscription

I checked your account and could not find an active subscription. You might see a Pending Fulfillment message due to the amount not being settled at the receiver's end but debited from yours. 

Would you mind sharing a transaction statement with us and the order ID to check internally where the core reason might lie?

-Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines