• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Pinning Google Drive to the location chooser for easy access

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2018 Jan 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Until starting to use Adobe Acrobat on my iPad I'd been using google drive to store all my files. In the app the access to google drive is too many clicks away for me at the moment. Any idea if it is possible to pin google drive as a location to the drop down menu in order to get it to open like dropbox does when you open the app?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oberg,

We understand your concern about adding the "Google Drive" as one of the online storage as defaults in Adobe Acrobat and getting the easier access.

But unfortunately this feature is currently unavailable, Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 01, 2018 Feb 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Oberg,

We understand your concern about adding the "Google Drive" as one of the online storage as defaults in Adobe Acrobat and getting the easier access.

But unfortunately this feature is currently unavailable, Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features.

Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines