• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

“please wait for document to load...” on iPad iOS 11

New Here ,
Oct 07, 2017 Oct 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to open a pdf from various sources, using various web browsers, and I have ensured that I have the latest reader app on my iPad (iOS 11), however I only receive a placard pdf that says to “please wait for document to load...” however the document never loads. What is the deal?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am afraid that you have a special type of PDF form called "dynamic XFA from".  As far as I know, no iOS PDF viewer apps (including Acrobat Reader) support viewing or editing of dynamic XFA forms.

If you actually open a dynamic XFA form in Acrobat Reader on iPad/iPhone, you will see the following alert.

XFAForm.png

If you see a message such as "please wait for document load...", you must be using some other PDF viewer or preview feature, not Acrobat Reader.  I'd guess that you opened the dynamic XFA form in Safari or the PDF preview in Mail.

Please open the dynamic XFA form in Acrobat Reader on a Windows or Mac computer.  The desktop version of Acrobat Reader supports static and dynamic XFA forms.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

I am afraid that you have a special type of PDF form called "dynamic XFA from".  As far as I know, no iOS PDF viewer apps (including Acrobat Reader) support viewing or editing of dynamic XFA forms.

If you actually open a dynamic XFA form in Acrobat Reader on iPad/iPhone, you will see the following alert.

XFAForm.png

If you see a message such as "please wait for document load...", you must be using some other PDF viewer or preview feature, not Acrobat Reader.  I'd guess that you opened the dynamic XFA form in Safari or the PDF preview in Mail.

Please open the dynamic XFA form in Acrobat Reader on a Windows or Mac computer.  The desktop version of Acrobat Reader supports static and dynamic XFA forms.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines