Highlighted

Portfolios will not open

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recent release of acrobat for iOS 14.1 will not open portfolios. The content is blank Please fix ASAP

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Portfolios will not open

New Here ,
Oct 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The recent release of acrobat for iOS 14.1 will not open portfolios. The content is blank Please fix ASAP

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 26, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I started having the same problem today on both my iphone and on my ipad with are also at IOS 14.1. I have auto update on so I don't remember when the Acrobat app got updated, but it is at version 20.10.00 which the APP Store says became available yesterday. So I suspect the new version of the Acrobat isn't handling portfolios correctly. (Note that gps6021 reported this same problem yesterday.) 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 1
Explorer ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have PDF portfolios in a folder in my Adobe Document Cloud. Using my iPad, I touch Files > Document Cloud > folder name > portfolio.pdf and the iPad no longer shows the list of files in the portfolio. It seems that Acrobat on the iPad can no longer open PDF portfolios from the Adobe Document Cloud. - Bill

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 1
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed, I can't open any of my PDF portfolios on my iPad Pro nor iPhone. This stuff is mission critical for me, and I am going to have to go back to my old iPad 3 with an old version of Adobe Acrobat as a fix. Doesn't Adobe check such basic functionality prior to mass release ?? Really frustrating! 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 1
Community Beginner ,
Nov 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As a workaround I extract all the files from a portfolio on my laptop using Acrobat Standard DC v. 2020.013.20064 and copy them to the iPad and iPhone as individual files. I don't know if Acrobat Reader works.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 06, 2020 0
Al16B8 LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just got a new iPhone 12, which means a refreshed IOS and a fresh install of Acrobat. It also displays a blank page when opening a portfolio.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 18, 2020 0