Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Preflight for Mobile Apps

New Here ,
Aug 02, 2017 Aug 02, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Adobe,

as Prepress department head of one of Austrias largest offset printers it feels like you have ignored your initial core user base over the last few years (the Acrobat DC UI being one prime example - sorry, but yeah...). Adobe, you are the industry leaders in PDF technology so please, keep innovating!

One great way to show your continued dedication in that area would be to expand the Acrobat Mobile functionality. There are many useful (and faster) mobile PDF-viewers on the AppStore(s) but I believe that Adobe - as the inventor of PDF - should offer more than basic viewing and commenting possibilities.

For example, a (basic) mobile Preflight-check would be of great help for on-the-go customer feedback! If you then could also add a way to check trim size and separations the Acrobat-app would become the powerful mobile tool it should be!

That sort of prepress-expansion would be something I (and I believe many others as well) would be willing to pay for. Adding it to the CC-subscription would be even greater (and would make sense).

I hope these suggestions are helpful and I'm looking forward to reading your thoughts.

Kind Regards and thanks for not forsaking your prepress users!!!

[personal data removed in accordance with forum rules]

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?