Highlighted

Premium app - i didn’t get the promised functions

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the premium app for iOS to be able to sign and convert documents.

only thing is; it doesn't work!

Now I would really like a refund, S I did the work on a computer instead (as it had to be done yesterday), but Apple won't let me do that either even though the purchase didn't give me the functions promised!

What to do? Who do I contact?

Hi Les,

As you wish to cancel your service that you have pruchased from Apple, you will need to contact their support team.

There is nothing that can be done from our end.

If you have purchased the service from Adobe Store, you can cancel the subscription from here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Also, please check the refund policy provided in the help document.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premium app - i didn’t get the promised functions

New Here ,
Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the premium app for iOS to be able to sign and convert documents.

only thing is; it doesn't work!

Now I would really like a refund, S I did the work on a computer instead (as it had to be done yesterday), but Apple won't let me do that either even though the purchase didn't give me the functions promised!

What to do? Who do I contact?

Hi Les,

As you wish to cancel your service that you have pruchased from Apple, you will need to contact their support team.

If you have purchased the service from Adobe Store, you can cancel the subscription from here https://helpx.adobe.com/in/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

Regards,

Meenakshi

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 10, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Les,

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 13, 2020 0