• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium features not available after purchasing the feature

New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased the pro feature but have no pro features on the app. The tool bar is missing and every time I try to unsubscribe and resubscribe it says I'm current through Nov 16. The tool bar which I had has disappeared from my iPad and iPhone.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and I recently purchased a new 12.9 iPad and key board so I could use this program for working remotely from my office and and now I have no tool bar 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 02, 2020 Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Please try restoring your purchase. You can tap on the human icon on the top right of your home screen. Then click on Subscriptions. Here you can then click on 'Restore purchases'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This will not work because purchased subscription is not showing up, still has me under free user. Only shows under subscriptions and the try now keeps coming back up prompting free trial. We select it it says you are already subscribed and sends you back to free trial adobe.

This needs to be fixed we are paying for something we can't use. This is obviously some kind of glitch with the app if so many people are having a problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing is happening to me too. They need to fix this pronto. We have paid for something that we can't get to use.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines