• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Premium plan not working

New Here ,
Feb 23, 2020 Feb 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have purchased premium plan, but cannot resyore and use acrobat reader on my IOS xs max. and yes my software is up to date.
my apple account shiws my subscriptions are active and okay.

I checked my adobe account via desktop as well and that is okay.

I deleted the accrobat reader app off my phone and reinstalled it. Tried to  restore purchase Same Error

you must restore with the same apple id that you have purchased.

I have purchased the plan  with the apple id that I wanted to m.
I have checked everythings but always this acrobat brings and conncets and mix up issues which I have no clue.

please ley me know if you can fix it or I have to find a differant solution. 

Best rgds,
Kevin
TOPICS
Install update and subscribe , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same Problem. It is messing up my workflow. I find all the big-box software companies overdue its security methods. Makes things real confusing  Especially with multi-accounts used for different (work, gig,  school, And personal) projects. 

It used to be so intuitive. The new designers have no idea about remote controls with wires and knobs on VCRs or TVs, on and off switches that show the current status and not the one that can be changed into, inconsistent user interface features, And assuming the web.surfer knows you have to hover over white space to get to function Links. My greatest peeve is putting having a sharing link on a video’s screen. I never get it the first time. I have to try several times, so I don't open up the video by mistake. 

I suggest this book Harvard Business School book as a must-read for anyone designing anything, including IU. 

About the Author

Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 12 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.

You can find Harvard Business Review at: hbr.org
Twitter: @HarvardBiz
LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/harvard-business-review
Facebook: facebook.com/harvardbusinessreview
Instagram: @harvard_business_review
YouTube: youtube.com/uAnything, including IU. 

Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 12 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.

YouTube: youtube.com/user/harvardbusinessreview

Use design thinking for a competitive advantage. If you read nothing else on design thinking, read these ten articles. We've combed through hundreds of Harvard Business Review articles and selected the most important ones to help you use design thinking to produce breakthrough innovations and transform your organization.

This book will inspire you to:

• Identify customers' "jobs to be done" and build products people love
  • Fail small, learn quickly, and win big
  • Provide the support design-thinking teams need to flourish
  • Foster a culture of experimentation
  • Sharpen your skills as a design thinker
  • Counteract the biases that perpetuate the status quo and thwart innovation
  • Adopt best practices from design-driven powerhouses

This collection of articles includes "Design Thinking," by Tim Brown; "Why Design Thinking Works," by Jeanne M. Liedtka; "The Right Way to Lead Design Thinking," by Christian Bason and Robert D. Austin; "Design for Action," by Tim Brown and Roger L. Martin; "The Innovation Catalysts," by Roger L. Martin; “Know Your Customers' 'Jobs to Be Done,'" by Clayton M. Christensen, Taddy Hall, Karen Dillon, and David S. Duncan; "Engineering Reverse Innovations," by Amos Winter and Vijay Govindarajan; "Strategies for Learning from Failure," by Amy C. Edmondson; "How Indra Nooyi Turned Design Thinking into Strategy," by Indra Nooyi and Adi Ignatius, and "Reclaim Your Creative Confidence," by Tom Kelley and David Kelley.

HBR's 10 Must-Read paperback series is the definitive collection of books for new and experienced leaders alike. Leaders looking for the inspiration that big ideas provide, both to accelerate their growth and that of their companies, should look no further. HBR's 10 Must Reads series focuses on the core topics that every ambitious manager needs to know: leadership, strategy, change, managing people, and managing yourself. Harvard Business Review has sorted through hundreds of articles and selected only the essential reading on each topic. Each title includes timeless advice that will be relevant regardless of an ever‐changing business environment.

About the Author: Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 12 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.

YouTube: youtube.com/user/harvardbusinessreview

6AC87BD8-9F26-44A2-ACB9-CC7855412E3F.jpeg

Sincerey.

Keith A Istré
Experimental Psychology
Masters Student

Brooklyn College
City University of NewYork
New York City, NY

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 01, 2020 Mar 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here, app is not recognising subscription. When I select restore purchases it says 'purchase complete waiting for feature activation' & I get the loading symbol endlessly. Tried restarting phone, deleting app & reinstalling, logging out & back in, unsubscribing & re subscribing but nothing works

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 02, 2020 Mar 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Doesn't the premium plan unlock iPad features?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines