Highlighted

Premium subscription will not unlock

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Acrobat Premium subscription through the Acrobat Reader app on the Google Play Store.  I got an e-mail receipt from Google confirming the purchase, and in the Google Play Store app, it shows that I have an active subscription.  However, when I open the Acrobat Mobile app, it still wants me to subscribe to unlock the premium features (even though I've already paid for them).  I contacted Google Play Store support first, and they said it was Adobe's issue.  So I called Adobe support by phone, and the representative wasn't even listening to me.  He kept asking what app I was talking about (even though I had said the Acrobat mobile app for Android multiple times), and kept repeating other questions, despite the fact that I'd already answered those too.  Since this representative was not helpful at all, I ended the call and decided to try their chat support.  The first representative I connected to immediately transferred me to someone else.  The second representative then transferred me to a third representative.  Once I was transferred to the third representative, that person told me that the Acrobat Reader Mobile app had reached its "end of support" (his words, not mine).  Eventually, that third representative told me that Adobe would not provide chat support for this app.  So I tried phone support again, hoping that I would get a representative who would listen, but this time I got a guy who would ask me questions, and then cut me off before I could finish responding.  Then, after saying he was putting me on hold, the line went completely silent, and the representative never came back to the call.  Google is refusing to provide a refund.

TL;DR- Subscribed to Acrobat Premium through Google Play Store, premium features didn't unlock, Adobe not providing any support.  

TOPICS
Android, General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Premium subscription will not unlock

Community Beginner ,
May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I purchased the Acrobat Premium subscription through the Acrobat Reader app on the Google Play Store.  I got an e-mail receipt from Google confirming the purchase, and in the Google Play Store app, it shows that I have an active subscription.  However, when I open the Acrobat Mobile app, it still wants me to subscribe to unlock the premium features (even though I've already paid for them).  I contacted Google Play Store support first, and they said it was Adobe's issue.  So I called Adobe support by phone, and the representative wasn't even listening to me.  He kept asking what app I was talking about (even though I had said the Acrobat mobile app for Android multiple times), and kept repeating other questions, despite the fact that I'd already answered those too.  Since this representative was not helpful at all, I ended the call and decided to try their chat support.  The first representative I connected to immediately transferred me to someone else.  The second representative then transferred me to a third representative.  Once I was transferred to the third representative, that person told me that the Acrobat Reader Mobile app had reached its "end of support" (his words, not mine).  Eventually, that third representative told me that Adobe would not provide chat support for this app.  So I tried phone support again, hoping that I would get a representative who would listen, but this time I got a guy who would ask me questions, and then cut me off before I could finish responding.  Then, after saying he was putting me on hold, the line went completely silent, and the representative never came back to the call.  Google is refusing to provide a refund.

TL;DR- Subscribed to Acrobat Premium through Google Play Store, premium features didn't unlock, Adobe not providing any support.  

TOPICS
Android, General troubleshooting, Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 15, 2020 2
New Here ,
May 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I HATE this F'''''ing program.  It is so frustrating!!!!  I have paid full price and cant' get it to work, and no support on it!  Never buy it!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 29, 2020 0