• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Printing a pdf from ipad or iphone

New Here ,
Mar 14, 2018 Mar 14, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When printing a pdf from ipad or iphone, it defaults to printing as though it's a photo on 4x6 paper. The device won't allow me to change it, is there a default setting somewhere? On the printer? It's an HP Office Jet Pro 6968

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Donb,

Unfortunately, there isn't anything much that can be done in this scenario as application itself doesn't have any specific inbuilt settings to change for printing a document.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

And as per my knowledge the default printer's settings doesn't allow you either to change the page size when printing using mobile app.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 26, 2018 Mar 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Donb,

Unfortunately, there isn't anything much that can be done in this scenario as application itself doesn't have any specific inbuilt settings to change for printing a document.

Use this form to request new features or suggest modifications to existing features- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

And as per my knowledge the default printer's settings doesn't allow you either to change the page size when printing using mobile app.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines