Printing from a downloaded dress pattern

New Here ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have bought a dress pattern on line and downloaded it. To print off my size I have to use a "layer" icon.
I cannot find this icon anywhere, not on a pdf app, a pdf lite app nor the adobi app.

I was emailed instructions to find this icon - to go to "view, show/hide, navigation panes, layers". Can anyone throw some light on how this can be done. Myself and my husband have tried just about everything

TOPICS
Print

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dealing with PDF “layers” and selectively printing same is well beyond the capabilities of either Acrobat Reader Mobile or any other telephone or tablet PDF vieweres.

Install Acrobat Reader (if you don't already have it installed or if you don't already have Acrobat Standard or Acrobat Pro installed) on a computer running either Windows or MacOS and print the PDF file from there. These applications on these platforms have support for layers and printing of same (as well as any possible Javascript underlying the PDF file).

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more