Highlighted

Printing on Chromebook

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when we try to print on the chrome book it only goes to a cloud printer. no option to printer to a standard printer. instead it ask to sign into a google account to do cloud printing. however, when i do the same procedure on my android phone i see all the printers when i am connected to the WiFi that the printers are on the same network,

how do i get the same when printing from the chrome book

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Printing on Chromebook

New Here ,
Mar 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when we try to print on the chrome book it only goes to a cloud printer. no option to printer to a standard printer. instead it ask to sign into a google account to do cloud printing. however, when i do the same procedure on my android phone i see all the printers when i am connected to the WiFi that the printers are on the same network,

how do i get the same when printing from the chrome book

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 08, 2019 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Booby,

I assume your printer it's connected to the internet if you want to try on your chromebook to go in the address bar, type chrome://devices, and then press Enter.

You should be on the Google Cloud Print service which will detects any printers on the network.

• If your printer is listed under New devices, click Register, and then click Register again to confirm and print a confirmation page.
  • If your printer is listed under My devices, your printer is already registered with Google Cloud Print. Click Manage to view your registered Google Cloud Print printers.
  • If your printer is not listed, make sure your printer is connected to the network.

Let me know if this works

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 15, 2019 0
Dec 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see nothing listed under devices.  The printer is connected to the network.  I can print other docs, just not PDFs. They are forced to google cloud print.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 04, 2020 0