• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem every time I download a PDF

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020 Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I download a PDF file it duplicates and has restored in parentheses next to it. And sometimes does it twice so restores in parentheses is ne t to the file section twice. What is going on? Why is it doing this all the time EVERY PDF file I download?  Plz help it is getting annoying and takes up space. 
Thank you and Blessings, 

Leslie R. Wilson

TOPICS
iOS , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 29, 2020 Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Leslie,

Can you confirm if this is happening with PDF files only  or every other type of files?

Also, are you getting any errors messages and is you iOS devices plugged-in to another computer via USB cable when this happens?

Last, are you using any type of file backup software such as iTunes, for example?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2020 Oct 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes adobe files only. So it's like they copy each other and has (recovered) every time I save a file to the cloud. It’s been doing this a long while and I've just dealt with it. I am on my iPhone. It did it when I had my other iPhone before I upgraded. It's done it every time there is an update there's no change it still does it. 

I've attached a screenshot that will hopefully help.  

Thank you in advance for any help. 

Blessings,

Leslie R Wilson

306FF203-AF2C-47AA-8401-D0E3CBC9CD13.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 09, 2020 Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was wondering if asking the same question in Apple support forums would help you find an  answer. 

I am unsure what could be causing this problem.

Some re-reading your post, I think that your iOS device has a feature enabled that you may need to deactivate. I don't think this is a problem in the Acrobat Reader Mobile app, but this is just a guess. I may be wrong.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines