Highlighted

Problem from the two last iOS upgrade

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last two iOS versions of Apple, I am no longer able to work normally with your app. The application freezes and no longer to focus the document when zoomed. It is now impossible to correctly annotate a document and save it. However I have worked for several months with your app without problem for personal purposes. I even wanted to extend the use of this app by purchasing a full version for several cellphones and iPads in the company. Please help me.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem from the two last iOS upgrade

New Here ,
Jan 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last two iOS versions of Apple, I am no longer able to work normally with your app. The application freezes and no longer to focus the document when zoomed. It is now impossible to correctly annotate a document and save it. However I have worked for several months with your app without problem for personal purposes. I even wanted to extend the use of this app by purchasing a full version for several cellphones and iPads in the company. Please help me.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?