Highlighted

Purchase complete waiting for activation

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i purchased the edit PDF option on my Apple iPad. It has been more than 5 hours and I have paid $13.98 for the same. I am getting the message Purchase complete Waiting for activation.

Regards

aditya Bhatt

TOPICS
Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Purchase complete waiting for activation

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

i purchased the edit PDF option on my Apple iPad. It has been more than 5 hours and I have paid $13.98 for the same. I am getting the message Purchase complete Waiting for activation.

Regards

aditya Bhatt

TOPICS
Edit and export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Apr 08, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Apr 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

With Adobe Reader Mobile app open, tap on the user icon once, the click on Help to search through the support pages and/ or  site guides.

Additionally you cam click on "Manage Subscriptions". This will take you to the iTunes app store, where you can review if older subscription associated with your device need to be deactivated or renewed.

Also see this guidance: https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/android/en/settings.html#device-settings 

It applies to Android bu dome things are somewhat similar.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 18, 2020 0