Highlighted

"Error Opening PDF document. Try again later"

New Here ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error message came out of nowhere just now on my iPad. How do I resolve? Adobe DC Reader has been working great until this minute. I need acccess to my PDF documents for various meetings.

[Moved out of the Japanese forum and into one of the English forums - moderator]

Hi Markh40848009,

Acrobat Reader 17.06.12 is available now in App Store and it should resolve the issue you have experienced. Could you please try to update the latest version of Acrobat Reader and let us know if it works for you?

Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

"Error Opening PDF document. Try again later"

New Here ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This error message came out of nowhere just now on my iPad. How do I resolve? Adobe DC Reader has been working great until this minute. I need acccess to my PDF documents for various meetings.

[Moved out of the Japanese forum and into one of the English forums - moderator]

Hi Markh40848009,

Acrobat Reader 17.06.12 is available now in App Store and it should resolve the issue you have experienced. Could you please try to update the latest version of Acrobat Reader and let us know if it works for you?

Thank you.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 30, 2017 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markh40848009,

As mentioned above, so there could be a possibility that it was a temporary issue with the application. Have you tried it later? If you still experiencing the same problem then you may check-

• If there is any update available for the application.
  • If not, then you must try uninstalling and reinstalling the application

Let us know if it doesn't help.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 30, 2017 1
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Markh40848009,

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 17, 2017 0