Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"File Cannot be Accessed" error

New Here ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all-

I am using an android based Chromebook and Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Recently (last update?) I can no longer open files from OneDrive via the "document cloud" screen in Acrobat.  Previously it was seamless - open, edit and save no problem.  No all one drive files attempt to download and it fails.  I get the error "File cannot be accessed.  You may not have permission or it may have been moved."  File is still there.  No permissions at play.

I also cannot download PDFs via the OneDrive app.  Dropbox however works fine.

Am I missing something?  I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times to no avail.  Android Development any thoughts? Thanks for your time!

MR

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2018 Aug 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi MR,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, you are trying to open the PDFs from OneDrive in Adobe Acrobat Reader.

In the Adobe Acrobat Reader for Android, there is no direct option to open the OneDrive files.

It would be helpful if you can share the exact steps you do to open the PDFs from OneDrive and also share the screenshot of the window.

To share the screenshot, use the steps provided below:

- Click on the insert icon provided in the reply window as shown below.

Capture screenshot.PNG

- An Insert Image window will appear.

- Then click on Insert Image and browse the location where you have saved the screenshot file.

- Select the file and click on Open > Insert Image.

We will be waiting for your response.

Let us know if you need any help.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines