Dear forum members and support,
While using the "Fill & Sign" feature, whenever writing a word in a foreign language (Hebrew in my case), the text disappears as soon as I exit the textbox.
This does not happen when using only English letters or numbers.
When trying to Undo the "invisible" added text, the app crashes.
This reproduces to me on 2 Android phones, a Oneplus X and a Moto G5.
Did anyone else encounter this? Is there a known workaround?
Thank you for reporting this issue.
Could you please provide more details about this issue?
-Did you check if the issue is reproducible on a particular document? Please check if you experience the same behavior on other PDFs.
- Did you try to use the Adobe Fill & Sign mobile application? If not, try once and check.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader application version
- OS version on the Android device.
- Would it be possible to share any sample document with us? If yes, please share it using the steps provided here How to share a file using Adobe Document Cloud
We will be waiting for your response.
Thanks for the reply and sorry for the late response.
Answering the questions:
- The issue reproduces with every PDF I tried to write in Hebrew on.
- The issue I encountered was using the mobile "Fill & Sign" feature, more specifically, on my Android phone. On the PC version of Acrobat Reader it actually works well.
- The app's version in question is 19.5.
- The android version in question is 6.0.1.
- I've since deleted the document unfortunatelly but as mentioned above, the issue reproduced for me with any document I tried to fill.
Thanks again for the assistance, hoping this issue is resolved soon as I really enjoy the feature on the computer and it would be great to have it on my mobile phone.
Thank you for sahring the information.
Please allow us some to look into this. We will get back with some information on this.
We do appreciate your patience.
This happened to my iPad fill&signed when I type in Thai too.