• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

"Save as" PDF in mobile

New Here ,
Apr 02, 2018 Apr 02, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I noticed a problem in your android version of Acrobat Reader.

I copied a PDF in the local drive (build-in HD) of the mobile phone.

I opened it as usual with Acrobat Reader, used the freehand draw to write something on a page,

then I exit the app (the app did an auto-save).

When I copied the PDF to my PC (from the mobile phone), thinking that it will be the saved file with the freehand note,

the PDF page that would contain it, it had no notes on (although the save has been done - I saw the message)!

This means that:

- Either the PDF file saved somewhere else in the mobile phone's memory, that I cannot find it

- Or the saving doesn't include any change done through the Acrobat android app!

In the first case, can you please indicate me the correct place in mobile phone to seek the saved file?

In the second case, is there any in-app extension that I can pay to give me the save as option?

I repeat that I DO NOT want to use the cloud services! I need the PDFs stored in my mobile phone (due to security reasons)!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018 Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tsakgeo,

From the information shared above, if I understand correctly the file that you have been working on desktop and mobile app is not being synced via "Document Cloud" you are transferring it manually?

The only way to sync your pdf file on which you have worked on using Adobe Reader desktop application and Adobe Reader mobile application, is via "Document Cloud" storage.

• In the first case, can you please indicate me the correct place in mobile phone to seek the saved file?

It depends on where and how you have saved the file in the phone? If the file saved locally, then you can open that file from "Local" of Adobe Reader mobile app/

• In the second case, is there any in-app extension that I can pay to give me the save as option?

Sorry, this option isn't available in the mobile app currently. It saves the document automatically.

You can request for this feature by filling the feature request form- Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines