• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Internet connection error in Adobe Reader

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2018 Nov 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to open a PDF document to print tickets to a concert and it defaults to opening up my Adobe Reader application and gives me the same error. How do I fix this in Android?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 02, 2019 Jan 02, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Abowen3,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are getting no internet connection error when trying to open a pdf document, is that correct?

Would it be possible to share the screenshot of the issue with us? To share a screenshot here in the forums, refer to the steps given in this link: https://forums.adobe.com/docs/DOC-7043#jive_content_id_How_do_I_attach_a_screenshot

Also, let us know dot version of acrobat and android version installed on the device? You may refer to the steps given in the following help document for the same: Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Troubleshooting FAQs

You may also refer to the following forum thread discussing the issue similar to yours:

Unable to connect to Adobe Document Cloud

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines