• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Re: Text disappears out the box on forms

New Here ,
Jun 15, 2018 Jun 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this same problem when I type in a textbox the words type outside the textbox and I can’t see them once I get to the edge of the textbox. How can I send you a screenshot of what is happening on the page?

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marithompson,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, the text disappears when you type in the text in a form field and get to the edge of the textbox.

It seems that text length cannot fit in the visible form field that is why it disappears beside another edge.

To view the complete text, long press on the text in the form field and move it along both sides.

It generally depends on how the PDF form was created and the settings applied to the form field.

You may try changing the settings of the form field so that the text gets auto-resize when the length is more than the form field.

Check if that helps.

Would like to inform you that Adobe Acrobat Reader for mobile application supports PDF form with some limitation.

You may not find all the features working on the PDF form that does work on the desktop application.

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 10, 2018 Jul 10, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Marithompson,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, the text disappears when you type in the text in a form field and get to the edge of the textbox.

It seems that text length cannot fit in the visible form field that is why it disappears beside another edge.

To view the complete text, long press on the text in the form field and move it along both sides.

It generally depends on how the PDF form was created and the settings applied to the form field.

You may try changing the settings of the form field so that the text gets auto-resize when the length is more than the form field.

Check if that helps.

Would like to inform you that Adobe Acrobat Reader for mobile application supports PDF form with some limitation.

You may not find all the features working on the PDF form that does work on the desktop application.

Let us know if you need any help or have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines