My ID also can't login, help

[Remove private mail address by Mod]

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is the message that you get when you try to login in the mobile application?

Have you also tried to Sign In on the Adobe's official website to see whether that works for you? Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions

If its a password issue then try to reset it from Adobe website. Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

What is the message that you get when you try to login in the mobile application?

Have you also tried to Sign In on the Adobe's official website to see whether that works for you? Adobe: Creative, marketing and document management solutions

If its a password issue then try to reset it from Adobe website. Adobe ID account and sign-in troubleshooting

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2018 Jul 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem.I confirm my account and password is correct because I can log in to the page but I can't log in above app.

访问被拒绝

您不再拥有此服务的访问权限。如果您认为有误,请联系

请追踪此链接。

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also have the same problem.I confirm my account and password is correct because I can log in to the page but I can't log in above app.

So how can i do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi all,

Sorry for the delay in response.

I have checked your account with the email address that you used to sign-in into the Forums.

The Adobe ID that you are using is registered from China.

The Acrobat.com services are not available in your Geolocation i.e. China.

This is why you are getting the access denied message/error.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines