Highlighted

Reader Touch

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I installed the Windows Store app Reader Touch and it has an amazing system to browse pdfs with touching experience. As a lawyer, leading with large PDF files of eletronic lawsuits in Brazil, it was one of the best apps I have already seen in the market and even superior to Reader DC, especialy to browse throug a huge number of pages.

I already know the Adobe discontinued the app development and support. Is there any chance in the future to retake the project? I belive it just needed some minor improvments to be perfect and I would be available to give sugestions.

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Reader Touch

New Here ,
Feb 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Greetings,

I installed the Windows Store app Reader Touch and it has an amazing system to browse pdfs with touching experience. As a lawyer, leading with large PDF files of eletronic lawsuits in Brazil, it was one of the best apps I have already seen in the market and even superior to Reader DC, especialy to browse throug a huge number of pages.

I already know the Adobe discontinued the app development and support. Is there any chance in the future to retake the project? I belive it just needed some minor improvments to be perfect and I would be available to give sugestions.

Thanks.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Feb 27, 2019 0

Have something to add?