• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund subscription

New Here ,
Jun 16, 2018 Jun 16, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bought the year subscription to convert PDF to excel and it did not work on my phone. Please give me my money back.

Crystal k

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Crystal K,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use Adobe ExportPDF service on your mobile phone and this is the reason you want to cancel the services, Is that correct?

What is the error message you are getting while accessing the service on your Android device? I have checked the records and you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service.

You can use the Adobe ExportPDF service on your mobile device by installing the Adobe Reader mobile app, and sign-in with your current Adobe ID and password. You can install the freeware Adobe Reader mobile app from the Play store Adobe Acrobat Reader - Apps on Google Play

You can also use the URL to access the service https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

We're here to help, just need more info.

If you wish to cancel the service, you can refer to Adobe article Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Andrea,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Are you getting any error messages when trying to install the application? If yes, please share a screenshot of the error you are getting.

Also, you may try to install the application from the below link:

Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF on the App Store (apple.com)

For other FAQs, you may visit the link: FAQ | Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 23, 2018 Jul 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Crystal K,

We're sorry for the delayed response and inconvenience caused. As per the description above, you are not able to use Adobe ExportPDF service on your mobile phone and this is the reason you want to cancel the services, Is that correct?

What is the error message you are getting while accessing the service on your Android device? I have checked the records and you are subscribed to Adobe ExportPDF service.

You can use the Adobe ExportPDF service on your mobile device by installing the Adobe Reader mobile app, and sign-in with your current Adobe ID and password. You can install the freeware Adobe Reader mobile app from the Play store Adobe Acrobat Reader - Apps on Google Play

You can also use the URL to access the service https://cloud.acrobat.com/exportpdf

We're here to help, just need more info.

If you wish to cancel the service, you can refer to Adobe article Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Let us know how it goes and share your observation.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2022 Jun 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Wouldn't download to my iPad/ I don't have a laptop. I emailed to cancel and never got a response. I was still charged. Cancel and refund please.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello Andrea,

I hope you are doing well. I am sorry for your experience with Acrobat Reader Mobile.

Are you getting any error messages when trying to install the application? If yes, please share a screenshot of the error you are getting.

Also, you may try to install the application from the below link:

Adobe Acrobat Reader: Edit PDF on the App Store (apple.com)

For other FAQs, you may visit the link: FAQ | Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app

I hope this helps.

Thanks,

Souvik.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines