• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Refund

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2019 Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I used this for school and no longer do but was charged twice for it and I would like a full refund please. I have already sent and email. Thank you.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Veronica, 

We have looked into your Adobe account. We see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF (Android). Since purchased was made through the "Google PlayStore", so you need to contact to Google support to get the cancellation done.

Related help article: Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 24, 2019 Jan 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Veronica, 

We have looked into your Adobe account. We see that you have an active subscription of Adobe Export PDF (Android). Since purchased was made through the "Google PlayStore", so you need to contact to Google support to get the cancellation done.

Related help article: Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines