• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Regards Cancel my subscription

New Here ,
Apr 30, 2018 Apr 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I want to cancel my subscription of Adobe and i want refund it's my request

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dhruvatrpathi,

We see that you have made a purchase for Android device via 3rd party re-seller (could be Google Playstore). Any purchase made through the iTune/Google Playstore can not be canceled by Adobe, as we don't get to access the transaction details.

You may refer to the help article where its explained in details, how to cancel the subscription- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

However, we have responded to your duplicate query created here- Cancel subscription

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Dhruvatrpathi,

We see that you have made a purchase for Android device via 3rd party re-seller (could be Google Playstore). Any purchase made through the iTune/Google Playstore can not be canceled by Adobe, as we don't get to access the transaction details.

You may refer to the help article where its explained in details, how to cancel the subscription- Cancel your membership or subscription | Adobe Acrobat, Document Cloud PDF services

However, we have responded to your duplicate query created here- Cancel subscription

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines