• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Registration hard wall

New Here ,
Nov 08, 2018 Nov 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm really disappointed with latest update of Android Acrobat reader to view a PDF file I had to pass several pages of hell (registration). This is very bad user experience and bad product decision to have a hard registration wall for users that do not use any of the connected features.

Hope that somebody from the product team will read this and revert this decision.

Thank you!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sasas,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

When you open the application, you can skip the registration process by clicking on "X" icon at top right of the window.

You can view PDF saved on the device without signing-in to the Adobe Acrobat Reader application.

If you wish you may share your suggestion/feedback with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sasas,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

When you open the application, you can skip the registration process by clicking on "X" icon at top right of the window.

You can view PDF saved on the device without signing-in to the Adobe Acrobat Reader application.

If you wish you may share your suggestion/feedback with the team over here Adobe Acrobat for Android - Feature Request/Bug Report Form.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 09, 2018 Nov 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

You are right. I see it now. But it was not visible to me as it is in disguise as grey X on a grey background. It is the same tactic as used in low quality ads shown on low quality games. This X should be more clearly visible or the wall should be replaced in a way that users can more easily step into the app. I had an important PDF to read, tried to open Acrobat on two different phones, and was hit by the registration wall, without seeing the X. Suggestion submitted to the form provided.

Thanks,

Sasa

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines