• 한ꔭ ì»€ëź€ë‹ˆí‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Remboursement

New Here ,
Mar 11, 2018 Mar 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bonjour il y a eu un achat non voulu sur mon smartphone et je souhaiterai ĂȘtre rembourser

merci d'avance

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Seylf,

As per your account information seems that you have subscribed for the the Android app Adobe Export pdf service which was initially purchased from the Google Play Store.

As the purchase made from the Google Play Store so Adobe doesn't keep the payment information for 3rd party purchase. So for cancellation you need to get in touch with the Google PlayStore support team.

Let us know if there is any further assistance required form our end.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 19, 2018 Mar 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Seylf,

As per your account information seems that you have subscribed for the the Android app Adobe Export pdf service which was initially purchased from the Google Play Store.

As the purchase made from the Google Play Store so Adobe doesn't keep the payment information for 3rd party purchase. So for cancellation you need to get in touch with the Google PlayStore support team.

Let us know if there is any further assistance required form our end.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 22, 2018 Mar 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not reply to me by mail?. I am asking for a refund for an incorrect purchase. I have already canceled the purchase I am waiting for you to repay me. Refund me thanks: code transation 5JT604489T180401A

View my mail in your mail assitance play store

Lorenzo Righetti

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry Lorenzo, Adobe is not going to repay you for the cancellation of a purchase made through the Google Play Store as we aren't authorized to do that.

Reason, because when you have made the purchase of Export PDF service app from Google Play Store the payment was made to Google PlayStore not to Adobe. In that case we do not have your transactions details to get the reimbursement done.

You need to contact to Google PlayStore support to get your money back in this case.

-Akanchha 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

after 48 hours he tells me to contact the app developer, then YOU. I have given you all the transaction data in the screenshots so I am waiting for a refund if you are correct. otherwise I will point out the question to the consumer association for improper practice of customer comparisons.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines