• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Repositioning Text Annotation

Community Beginner ,
Oct 08, 2018 Oct 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Acrobat Reader Version 18.3.0.207890 on Samsung Galaxy Model SM-A520F (Android Version 8.0.0)

I have opened a PDF document, chosen the "Comment" menu and created a text annotation.

When I then try to reposition the text pod it just jumps to another part of the document.

It will move, but may reach a point whereby it chooses to anchor itself or jump outside the visible window.

If you zoom in on the document and select a text pod for repositioning, it disappears to another place on the document just as you attempt to move it.

I have noticed that adding objects via the "Fill & Sign" menu I am able to reposition the pods without a problem, which unlike objects created via the "Comment" menu is only possible when the "Fill and Sign" menu is active.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RogerH,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have recently released an update Adobe Acrobat Reader version 18.4.1. to the Play Store.

I have tried to replicate the issue with the latest version and it is working fine on our end.

Please update the application and check if you can reposition the text pod in the PDF.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2018 Nov 15, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi RogerH,

Sorry for the delay in response.

We have recently released an update Adobe Acrobat Reader version 18.4.1. to the Play Store.

I have tried to replicate the issue with the latest version and it is working fine on our end.

Please update the application and check if you can reposition the text pod in the PDF.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines