Highlighted

Required Adobe reader for ios9

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have ipad2 and last update is ios9. And to setup adobe reader it requires ios11.so I can't setup it.

pls can you release old version compatible with iPad 2 iOS 9

Hi Ahmed lamlom,

Apple App Store for iOS will allow you to download the last compatible version of any iOS app (not just Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad), only if you sign into App Store with the Apple ID that was used to download and install the older version of the same app previously.

Please take a look at this forum thread for more details.

Re: Acrobat Reader app on older iPads with IOS 10.3.3

Hope this helps.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Required Adobe reader for ios9

New Here ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi I have ipad2 and last update is ios9. And to setup adobe reader it requires ios11.so I can't setup it.

pls can you release old version compatible with iPad 2 iOS 9

Hi Ahmed lamlom,

Apple App Store for iOS will allow you to download the last compatible version of any iOS app (not just Acrobat Reader for iPhone and iPad), only if you sign into App Store with the Apple ID that was used to download and install the older version of the same app previously.

Hope this helps.

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe, iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 21, 2018 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apple won't allow that. There can only be one version in the app store.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Ahmed lamlom,

Hope this helps.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 24, 2018 0