Highlighted

ROBBED BY ADOBE ACROBAT FREE TRIAL SCAM

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, on my iPad the app offered me to go premium for 7 days free but then charged me immediately. I comtacted Apple Support for help amd they told me to contact you here. 

We cannot assist you here. These communities are not Adobe Customer Support. If you bought the application via the Apple Application Store, they must be involved. If you bought this via Adobe, contact Adobe Customer Support directly, but this is not the place. Sorry!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

This conversation has been locked.

ROBBED BY ADOBE ACROBAT FREE TRIAL SCAM

New Here ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, on my iPad the app offered me to go premium for 7 days free but then charged me immediately. I comtacted Apple Support for help amd they told me to contact you here. 

We cannot assist you here. These communities are not Adobe Customer Support. If you bought the application via the Apple Application Store, they must be involved. If you bought this via Adobe, contact Adobe Customer Support directly, but this is not the place. Sorry!

TOPICS
Cancel subscription, Install update and subscribe

Views

Translate

Translate

Apr 12, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Apr 12, 2020 0