• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Save comments

New Here ,
Dec 27, 2018 Dec 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

через ES проводник открываю файлы pdf, которые расшарены на компьютере.

Раньше AR сохранял изменения в том же файле, который открывается, то есть на компьютере.

Сейчас изменения сохраняются в копии файла на планшете.

Как настроить AR, чтобы он не копировал файл?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi reksar,

The workflow you mentioned above- opening Eexplorerer on tablet, go to LAN, find my PC, then go to my folder - then open my file by Adobe Acrobat Reader is not supported.

Let us know if you have a further query.

Shivam

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi reksar,

As per the issue description mentioned above, you are facing issue when making comments on the pdf, is that correct?

Could you confirm the workflow you are following? Are you opening a pdf file in acrobat reader(via es explorer) on tablet which is opened in internet explorer on pc as well?

Are you making changes on the file in tablet?

If the pdf file opened in acrobat reader on tablet is stored in document cloud, the changes made on the pdf on PC, will synchronize.

There is not much can be done about that as this behavior is designed. You can try saving pdf file locally and check if that works for you.

Let me know if that is not the case.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I dont using document cloud or internet explorer.

I share my pdf file on PC for LAN.

Then open ES eplorer on tablet, go to LAN, find my PC, then go to my folder - then open my file by Adobe Acrobat Reader.

Make comment with pen, then save. But when I open this file again, there are no comments.

Then I go out from ES explorer and open app Acrobat Reader. And find my file in recent files, so when I open it - there are my comments.

A month ago everything was good - changes saved at the same file, which was shared on PC, instead of copy file on tablet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 28, 2018 Dec 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi reksar,

Thanks for the info.

reksar  wrote

Then open ES eplorer on tablet, go to LAN, find my PC, then go to my folder - then open my file by Adobe Acrobat Reader.

How you are opening the file in acrobat reader on tablet? By copying the file to acrobat reader app? 

Also, let us know dot version of acrobat and android version installed on the device? You may refer to the steps given in the following help document for the same: Acrobat Reader Help for Android: Troubleshooting FAQs

Thanks,

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2019 Jan 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi.

"How you are opening the file in acrobat reader on tablet? "

I also said about it - I dont copy any file, app Adobe Acrobat copies it by itself, when save changes.

version app 18.5.1.8310

android 7.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 10, 2019 Jan 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

does anybody know something about this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2019 Jan 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess problem is in es explorer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2019 Jan 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi reksar,

The workflow you mentioned above- opening Eexplorerer on tablet, go to LAN, find my PC, then go to my folder - then open my file by Adobe Acrobat Reader is not supported.

Let us know if you have a further query.

Shivam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines