Copy link to clipboard
I could like to know how automatic save my PDF's (from the Iphone 7 Acrobat Reader "Local" folder) into the iCloud.
I did enable the Reader support in the Setting > iCloud ' but it doest not appear within iCloud
It is possible to save your PDF's on your iPhone into iCloud using the following steps:
1. Log into your iCloud account on the PC
2. Select the iCloud Drive icon and open it.
3. Add new folder (using the the icon on the top with the + sign) with a name (I used "Acrobat").
4. Open the "Files" application on your iPhone.
5. Select "Locations> On My iPhone" . You should see the "Adobe Acrobat" folder.
6. Open it and hit the "Select" (top right side).
7. Select "Select All" and then the folder icon (left to the trase icon).
8. Select "iCloud Drive" and then your added folder (that you added in step #3).
9. Select "Copy"