Highlighted

Saving a file to OneDrive in Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I’m using Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune to edit PDF files in iPad.

Is it possible to select a cloud folder, such as OneDrive, to save PDF files?

I confirmed that I can open the file from OneDrive, but I could not find a way to save it.

TOPICS
Enterprise mobility management and SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Saving a file to OneDrive in Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I’m using Adobe Acrobat Reader for Microsoft Intune to edit PDF files in iPad.

Is it possible to select a cloud folder, such as OneDrive, to save PDF files?

I confirmed that I can open the file from OneDrive, but I could not find a way to save it.

TOPICS
Enterprise mobility management and SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 28, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 19, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello K.Y,

Please refer to the following Adobe article for assistance Enterprise Mobility Management — Enterprise Guide for Acrobat on Mobile Devices

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Thanks,

Anand Sri.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 19, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One way is to do what you want is use "More Locations" from within Acrobat and open your OneDrive file from there.  If you do that, any changes you make will be saved back to OneDrive.

Dylan Ashe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 23, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can't do that if you're using MAM only MDM devices can use the iOS native file browser...  Adobe needs to add OneDrive Api addin like they do for dropbox.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2019 0
New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe doesn't offer a direct link to OneDrive. Use a third-party app like PDF Expert which does. You can then open in PDF Expert from OneDrive, edit, then save back to OneDrive. Problem solved.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 12, 2020 0