• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Saving PDFs on an IPAD

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2017 Sep 06, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to save pdfs from the adobe cloud to my ipad so that I can use them offline? I can't find a way around having to manually save each one on my icloud and I have hundreds of documents I need on here. All of the pdfs are saved on a non apple computer as well.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dgambrell,

As per the description above, you want to save the PDF files on an iPad, is that correct?

Please follow the steps in the following link: Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Managing files and folders

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dgambrell,

As per the description above, you want to save the PDF files on an iPad, is that correct?

Please follow the steps in the following link: Acrobat Reader Help for iOS: Managing files and folders

Hope that helps.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried to follow the instructions but, the steps depicted are not showing when I try to save the document into a PDF on my IPad. I am not able to save it to a specific location.  It sits in the cloud.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2020 Mar 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not work. Everything stores in the cloud and I had sensitive data over there, not to be saved in the cloud. To get the PDF out I had to get home, to my computer, export it there and delete it which defeated the whole purpose of the app. Sadly the apps are getting more and more useless.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2020 Apr 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ok, that doesn't work, the prompts referenced in the file are not visible.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines