• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

saving probelm in Google pixelbook

New Here ,
Feb 12, 2019 Feb 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I am saving my highlighted thing in Adobe acrobat reader in my Google pixel look , it's been saving but when I opened the same file from my FILES , the old saved part is not showing . but the saved part is only showing in the Adobe app of recent files . when I am opening from my FILES it's been opening like unit 1-1 file and in the recent files in Adobe it's showing as unit 1..please help with this issue..

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 20, 2019 Feb 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Karthik,

Sorry for the delay in response.

As you have mentioned above, the PDF opens like Unit1-1 from FILES and as Unit 1 from Recent tab in Acrobat Reader.

It seems both files are not the same. Please make sure that you are opening the same file.

The files that you open should have the same name.

When you mentioned "FILES", are you referring the files tab in Adobe Acrobat Reader or the Files folder on the device.

Try once to open the PDF from Files in the Adobe Acrobat Reader and highlight the text.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines