Highlighted

Scanned and Saved PDF on iPhone no Longer appear in Document Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Scan and saved PDF to Document Cloud. The scanned PDFs appeared in the Document Cloud. Recently, I have saved the scanned documents on my iPhone, but they no longer appear in the document cloud.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Scanned and Saved PDF on iPhone no Longer appear in Document Cloud

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have used Adobe Scan and saved PDF to Document Cloud. The scanned PDFs appeared in the Document Cloud. Recently, I have saved the scanned documents on my iPhone, but they no longer appear in the document cloud.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Mar 23, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Fredd,

We apologize for the delay in response.

As mentioned above, that you have saved the scanned document in iPhone which is no longer saved on Document Cloud. So is it the same scanned document that you have worked on using Adobe Scan app?

How exactly you are saving the scanned doc on iPhone? And how you are uploading it to the cloud using Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile app?

Because mobile app doesn't give you the option to choose the document location manually. There might be some incorrect steps followed that is not giving the appropriate result.

How does mobile app works, for that you can go through the help document- https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/rm/ios/acrobatios_en/index.html

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 04, 2018 1