Highlighted

Search linked dropbox account.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for searching a linked dropbox account existed in the older version (with old UI). Ever since, I cannot search my dropbox account. This is critical in my use case. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Search linked dropbox account.

New Here ,
Oct 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Support for searching a linked dropbox account existed in the older version (with old UI). Ever since, I cannot search my dropbox account. This is critical in my use case. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 15, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Are looking for the Dropbox account in the Adobe Acrobat Reader application?

If yes, take help of the steps providedin the following help link:

https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobat/ios/en/managefilesfolders.html

Hope that helps.

Let us know if you experience any issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No. 

I am trying to use the search feature in Acrobat Reader Mobile to seach for files within my linked dropbox account. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 20, 2019 0
New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has there been an update to this? In version 18 I was able to use the search function of Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS to search file names in my linked Dropbox folder. I can no longer do this. It is a key function that I need. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Feb 21, 2020 0
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, but with a linked Box account.  The search function worked on iOS until the most recent update (20.04.00)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Apr 20, 2020 0