• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

See PDF with multimedia content on ipad

New Here ,
Jan 30, 2019 Jan 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a PDF in which inside there are buttons that when you press you listen to music, in windows it works perfectly but I want to use it on my ipad and I can read the PDF but the audio does not work, how can I hear it?

Thank you

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Danig,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The Adobe Acrobat Reader for the mobile application (for iOS and Android) do not support the multimedia playback.

You will need a desktop application for the multimedia added to the PDF document.

You may submit a feature request for this over here Adobe Acrobat for iPhone and iPad - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have not found exactly my question anywhere in the forum.

There are questions about PDF with sound, but none say how to see these PDFs on ipad

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 31, 2019 Jan 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Danig,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The Adobe Acrobat Reader for the mobile application (for iOS and Android) do not support the multimedia playback.

You will need a desktop application for the multimedia added to the PDF document.

You may submit a feature request for this over here Adobe Acrobat for iPhone and iPad - Feature Request/Bug Report Form

Hope that answers your query.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines