• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

share a copy on android

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2018 Oct 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi , I have uploaded the recent updates for the reader and now we cant "share of copy" through our jobbing app tradify , there is no option to add more apps and our previous tradify app isnt displayed so we cant  upload our PDfs to sign off our jobs. There obviously has been heaps of changes but this has major slow down implications to our business. I cant ring anyone as you dont have a 0800 number in New Zealand - Urgent no happy customer!

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lyndonp,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The recent release of Adobe Acrobat Reader 18.4.1 resolved this issue for other users. 

Please update the application and check if that works for you.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are sorry that  you are having difficulty with the new application. Can you please share the device OS and device name on which you are facing the issue. Can you please share a mini-clip of the issue you are facing on acrobat-android-support@adobe.com so that we can help you better?

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I am using a samsung edge 7 but sometimes i use an ipad too, i dont know how to do a clip , i am also not sure how to find out the os on my phone.  The main thing is i cant share the file to tradify and i have talked to them and they havent made changes recently. When i click on link i can see the icon  but we need to share and save the actual pdf to our job system in the cloud. Any ideas for an easy fix will be greatly appreciated.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 29, 2018 Nov 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Lyndonp,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The recent release of Adobe Acrobat Reader 18.4.1 resolved this issue for other users. 

Please update the application and check if that works for you.

Let us know if you still experience the issue.

Regards,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines