• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share while changing filename - stopped working

New Here ,
Oct 05, 2018 Oct 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the most recent version of Reader for Android, there was option to change the PDF filename, when sharing a PDF from Reader.  I use a process multiple times a day, that involves viewing a PDF, then copying it to Google Drive and renaming (based on the file contents).  Will this option be enabled again in a later update, or should I start looking for a different PDF viewer?

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 06, 2018 Oct 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. We are able to see the issue at our end for Drive. We have taken a note for the same and looking into this.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tomr,

We're sorry for the trouble you had,

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate you taking out time to make us better.

We have just released a version of the Acrobat Reader app. Please update the application from the Play Store and let us know if it resolves your concern.

Thanks for your time and patience thus far.

Regards,

Anand Sri.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I updated the Adobe Reader app from the Play store, but the issue is not resolved.  When I open a PDF and select Share A Copy, then select a destination app, the "Document titles" field is not editable.  Previous versions of the Reader app allowed me to edit this field, in order to set filename while copying PDF to another app.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Thanks for reaching out. We are able to see the issue at our end for Drive. We have taken a note for the same and looking into this.

Thanks,

Adobe Acrobat Team

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2018 Nov 01, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've just now noticed the issue has been resolved (a change since this morning).  Thank you for your understanding and support with this matter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines