Highlighted

Sharing my files via private link in Adobe DC

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to share my entire library of files through a private link? I can only combine 12 files at a time or fewer. Anyone have a workaround for this. Regards

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Sharing my files via private link in Adobe DC

New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to share my entire library of files through a private link? I can only combine 12 files at a time or fewer. Anyone have a workaround for this. Regards

TOPICS
View or share PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 27, 2020 0
ls_rbls LATEST
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You  may  do it from the Document Cloud.

Go online, and open the following link with a web browser from your mobile device:

You''ll be required to sign in with your AdobeID.

It will open up a dialogue box that allows you to share the files you want directly from your device. See slide below:

documentcloud-share.png

Follow the step-by-step wizard after you click continue to create a link and share your selected files.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0