• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in on the Fill & Sign app (android)

New Here ,
Jun 06, 2018 Jun 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a way to sign in on the Fill & Sign app (android) so it syncs my signature with my adobe cloud account? I have the Adobe Reader app on my phone and whenever I hit the Fill & Sign button, it opens up the Fill & Sign app, but it doesn't have any of my account information there (e.g. name, email, etc) so I don't think it is signed in. Additionally, I have a signature saved but I can't access it on my computer when I sign into my Adobe account.

TOPICS
Android

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danc,

Adobe Fill & Sign app is automatically synced with the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application. On Android device there isn't any option to Sign  Out from the application. However, you can try the following-

1- Sign Out from the Adobe Acrobat Reader application and Sign In back.

2- Similarly, Sign Out and from the desktop application and Sign In again.

3- If nothing works, then uninstall and reinstall the application.

Regards,

Akanchha

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Danc,

Adobe Fill & Sign app is automatically synced with the Adobe Acrobat Reader mobile application. On Android device there isn't any option to Sign  Out from the application. However, you can try the following-

1- Sign Out from the Adobe Acrobat Reader application and Sign In back.

2- Similarly, Sign Out and from the desktop application and Sign In again.

3- If nothing works, then uninstall and reinstall the application.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This does not answer the question. The question is not how to sign out, but how to sign IN, so that the information that should be displayed under "My profile" in the app is in fact displayed there. It is not currently there. On iOS, it auto-populated from somewhere, I don't know where, when I signed in. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 27, 2021 Dec 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Having the EXACT same issue. I have an account wuth same email address on my mobile, but when entered into my laptop Im not accessing that said account and being charged addtionally to access whats there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines