Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Sign in to Android for adobe acrobat reader - Fill&sgin

New Here ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello
You will be asked how to request the addition of the signature feature in adobe Acrobat Reader - Adobe Fill&Sgin in colors with options  and numbers written in Hindi format in the Android system and needs support for writing in Arabic Note that the issuance of the old number (18.2.0.182935) works by signing with balloons.

thank you for your cooperation 

TOPICS
Android , iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2020 Mar 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know the topic above and would like to clarify it. The poster "Hussain" uses Adobe Reader mobile on both iOS and Android. On the iOS, he's able to sign a document and choose the color of the signature appearance as shown here on iPhone…

sign-color-choice.jpg

Hussain was asking about the same colouring feature in Adobe Reader on Android, he says colouring a signature on Android is not possible.

Unfortunately, I don't have an Android device for testing, I appreciate if some one can answer Hussain's question.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines