• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Signature Function

New Here ,
Aug 27, 2017 Aug 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

why can't I sign a document or save a signature in adobe professional Version 9 that I can do in the free version on adobe reader touch on my iPhone?

I should be able to do this in adobe acrobat professional without having to move it to adobe acrobat touch on my iPhone or printing out a page, signing it, and then merging it in with the original PDF.

TOPICS
iOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple! Acrobat 9 Professional was released over 9 years ago; there have been four full versions of Acrobat since Acrobat 9 was released. The functionality that you are missing was added in Acrobat Pro prior to being available in the free Mobile Reader.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

View solution in original post

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Simple! Acrobat 9 Professional was released over 9 years ago; there have been four full versions of Acrobat since Acrobat 9 was released. The functionality that you are missing was added in Acrobat Pro prior to being available in the free Mobile Reader.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see that Adobe is charging a monthly fee for Adobe pro. It also appears there is a separate fee for electronic signatures.

Sent from my iPhone

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The subscription covers a range of services well beyond just Acrobat Pro.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines